Expand your child’s mind and taste buds this summer with our deliciously fun week-long cooking camps. Each week we offer new camps featuring seasonal recipes. Chefs will make two to three recipes – always one savory and one sweet – daily from scratch.
Younger chefs will focus on kitchen basics while older chefs will learn more advanced culinary techniques. Games, challenges and crafts will be incorporated to spice up each camp. Our professional team of culinary instructors and assistants will help create a memorable experience for your chef!
Each week includes:
- Kitchen Notebook with recipes
- Professional culinary instructors and teaching assistants
- New recipes each week featuring locally-grown produce
- 8:50-9:00 / AM Drop-Off
- 9:00-12:00 / Morning Camp
- 12:50-1:00 / PM Drop-Off
- 1:00-4:00 / Afternoon Camp
Camp pricing: 4-DAY CAMP $280 | 5-DAY CAMP $345 | CHALLENGE/BAKING CAMPS $360
We are unable to register campers over the phone. Please register online.
Camp Info: Snacks and water bottles provided. AM camp is limited to 12 students and PM camp is limited to 14 students, unless otherwise specified.
Allergies: We are unable to make recipe accommodations in our camps, unless it specified below. Please call if you have questions and we can recommend which camp will work for you.
Disabilities and Special Needs: We love all kiddos! If your child has a disability or special needs, please contact us before signing up so we can discuss if a specific camp is the right place for your child.
- 07/12/17 | 1pm-4pm | Ages 8-14 | $345
- 07/24/17 | 1pm-4pm | Ages 8-14 | $345
One of the best ways to experience another culture is through its food. Join us on a trip around the world without leaving the kitchen! **We are unable to make dietary accommodations in this session.
- 07/31/17 | 9am-12pm | Ages 4-7 | $350
We are excited to offer art, art history and cooking wrapped into one tasty and colorful class! Monet and Me will join us for fine art instruction in a variety of mediums, including watercolor, painting, pottery and photography. In each class, kids will create a masterpieces with Monet and Me and edible masterpieces with art inspired recipes by Patricia’s Table. Art History is incorporated into each class as a fun and interesting component. Students will learn about a creative legends from Cezanne to Renoir!
Cooks & Books
- 05/22/17 | 9am-12pm | Ages 3-6 | $300
- 05/30/17 | 9am-12pm | Ages 3-6 | $275
- 06/12/17 | 9am-12pm | Ages 4-7 | $345
- 07/10/17 | 9am-12pm | Ages FULL | $0
- 07/24/17 | 9am-12pm | Ages 4-7 | $345
- 08/14/17 | FULL | Ages FULL | $0
- 08/21/17 | 9am-12pm | Ages 3-6 | $345
Our favorite children’s books come to life as we create original recipes inspired by the stories. Children will see these stories in a whole new way! Lessons and activities will take place in the garden and kitchen classroom. Chefs will cook, craft, create and cultivate.
- 06/05/17 | 1pm-4pm | Ages 10-14 | $360
- 06/19/17 | 9am-12pm | Ages 7-9 | $360
- 07/10/17 | 1pm-4pm | Ages 8-12 | $360
- 07/31/17 | 1pm-4pm | Ages 8-12 | $360
(formally Master Chef Jr. ) Students will learn basic knife skills, essential cuts, equipment, pantry staples, and recipes to get them started. Chefs will then engage in friendly cooking challenges allowing them to practice cooking skills, learn improvisation techniques, and hone their confidence in the kitchen. The session will culminate with a Farmer’s Market Mystery Box Challenge. Guidance is provided. *We are unable to make dietary accommodations in this class.
- 05/30/17 | 1pm-4pm | Ages 8-12 | $280
- 06/26/17 | 1pm-4pm | Ages 10-14 | $360
- 07/17/17 | 1pm-4pm | Ages 7-9 | $360
Students will learn basic knife skills, essential cuts, basic baking skills, equipment, pantry staples, and recipes to get them started. Chefs will then engage in friendly cooking challenges daily allowing them to practice cooking skills, learn improvisation techniques, and hone their confidence in the kitchen. Each day will offer a new challenge based off of some of our favorite TV culinary challenges. *We are unable to make dietary accommodations in this camp.
- 06/19/17 | 1pm-4pm | Ages 8-12 | $360
- 08/07/17 | 1pm-4pm | Ages FULL | $0
- 08/14/17 | 1pm-4pm | Ages 10-14 | $360
- 08/07/16 | 9am-12pm | Ages 4-7 | $345
Put your chef’s kitchen superpowers to the test in the adventurous class! Students will create delicious recipes packed with superfoods while learning basic cooking skills and techniques. To the kitchen and beyond! Ages 4-7
America The Bountiful
- 07/03/17 | 9am-12pm | Ages 3-6 | $280
- 07/03/17 | 1pm-4pm | Ages 8-14 | $280
Food in America reflects the many cultures that have met and blended into the great melting pot. We’ll create recipes inspired by America’s heritage using ingredients from local farmers and our backyard garden. Young chefs learn basic cooking skills while older students focus on more advanced culinary techniques in this patriotic and informative class for the aspiring chef.
Farm to Table
- 6/5/17 | 9am-12pm | Ages 4-7 | $345
- 6/26/17 | 9am-12pm | Ages 3-6 | $345
- 07/17/17 | 9AM-12PM | Ages 4-7 | $345
The best way prepare for any special occasion is in the kitchen! Chefs will have a culinary celebration whipping up festive treats to fit each day’s theme: Superhero Tea Party, Camping Out IN, Wacky Wednesday, Kitchen Olympic and Feliz Cumpleaños! Ages 4-7