Expand your child’s mind and taste buds this summer with our deliciously fun week-long cooking camps. Each week we offer new camps featuring seasonal recipes. Chefs will make two to three recipes – always one savory and one sweet – daily from scratch.
Younger chefs will focus on kitchen basics while older chefs will learn more advanced culinary techniques. Games, challenges and crafts will be incorporated to spice up each camp. Our professional team of culinary instructors and assistants will help create a memorable experience for your chef!
Each week includes:
- Kitchen Notebook with recipes
- Professional culinary instructors and teaching assistants
- New recipes each week featuring locally-grown produce
- 8:50-9:00 / AM Drop-Off
- 9:00-12:00 / Morning Camp
- 12:50-1:00 / PM Drop-Off
- 1:00-4:00 / Afternoon Camp
4-DAY CAMP $280* | 5-DAY CAMP $345 | CHALLENGE/BAKING CAMPS $360
CAMPS ARE MONDAY-FRIDAY (*EXCEPT THE WEEKS OF 5/21, 5/29, 8/20)
We are unable to register campers over the phone. Please register online.
Camp Info: Snacks and water bottles provided. Chefs in the AM camps will eat a provided lunch at camp. (Chefs will make the lunch or at least a component of lunch.) Camps for kids age 3-6 are limited to 12 kids. Camps for kids ages 4+ are limited to 14 kids.
Allergies: We are unable to make recipe accommodations in our camps. Please call if you have questions regarding dietary accommodations.
Disabilities and Special Needs: We love all kiddos! If your child has a disability or special needs, please contact us before signing up so we can discuss if a specific camp is the right place for your child.
Cancellation Policy: Please see our Terms & Conditions.
- 06/11/18 | 1pm-4pm | Ages 8-14 | $345
- 07/23/18 | 9am-12pm | Ages 5-8 | $345
- 07/23/18 | 1pm-4pm | Ages 8-14 | $345
- 08/06/18 | 9am-12pm | Ages 5-8 | $345
- 08/06/18 | 1-4pm | Ages 10-14 | $345
One of the best ways to experience another culture is through its food. Join us on a trip around the world without leaving the kitchen! Chefs will learn how to layer flavors and create balanced dishes. Camp involves knife skills, baking basics and more! Check out pictures from this camp on Instagram–> #CulinaryPassport!
- 06/18/18 | 9am-12pm | Ages 4-7 | $350
We are excited to offer art, art history and cooking wrapped into one tasty and colorful class! Monet and Me will join us for fine art instruction in a variety of mediums, including watercolor, painting, pottery and photography. In each class, kids will create a masterpieces with Monet and Me and edible masterpieces with art inspired recipes by Patricia’s Table. Art History is incorporated into each class as a fun and interesting component. Students will learn about a creative legends from Cezanne to Renoir!
Cooks & Books
- 05/21/18 | 9am-12pm | Ages 3-6 | $280
- 05/29/18 | 9am-12pm | Ages 3-6 | $280
- 06/11/18 | 9am-12pm | Ages 4-7 | $345
- 07/09/18 | 9am-12pm | Ages 4-7 | $345
- 07/30/18 | 9am-12pm | Ages 4-7 | $345
- 08/13/18 | 9am-12pm | Ages 4-7 | $345
- 08/20/18 | 9am-12pm | Ages 3-6 | $280
Our favorite children’s books come to life as we create original recipes inspired by the stories. Children will see these stories in a whole new way! Lessons and activities will take place in the garden and kitchen classroom. Chefs will cook, craft, create and cultivate. Please note that 5/21, 5/29, 8/20 are 4-day camps
- 05/29/18 | 1pm-4pm | Ages 7-11 | $280
- 06/04/18 | 1pm-4pm | Ages 8-12 | $360
- 07/16/18 | 1pm-4pm | Ages 8-12 | $360
- 07/30/18 | 1pm-4pm | Ages 8-12 | $360
(formally Master Chef Jr. ) Students will learn basic knife skills, essential cuts, equipment, pantry staples, and recipes to get them started. Chefs will then engage in friendly cooking challenges allowing them to practice cooking skills, learn improvisation techniques, and hone their confidence in the kitchen. The session will culminate with a Farmer’s Market Mystery Box Challenge. Guidance is provided. *We are unable to make dietary accommodations in this class.
- 06/18/18 | 1pm-4pm | Ages 8-12 | $360
- 07/09/18 | 1pm-4pm | Ages 7-11 | $360
- 08/13/17 | 1pm-4pm | Ages 8-12 | $360
America The Bountiful
- 06/25/18 | 9am-12pm | Ages 4-7 | $345
- 06/25/18 | 1pm-4pm | Ages 8-14 | $345
Food in America reflects the many cultures that have met and blended into the great melting pot. We’ll create recipes inspired by America’s heritage using ingredients from local farmers and our backyard garden. Young chefs learn basic cooking skills while older students focus on more advanced culinary techniques in this patriotic and informative class for the aspiring chef.
Farm to Table
- 6/04/18 | 9am-12pm | Ages 3-6 | $345
- 07/16/18 | 9AM-12PM | Ages 4-7 | $345
The best way prepare for any special occasion is in the kitchen! Chefs will have a culinary celebration whipping up festive treats to fit each day’s theme: Superhero Tea Party, Camping Out IN, Wacky Wednesday, Kitchen Olympics and Feliz Cumpleaños! Ages 4-7